ADD TO CART
OUT OF STOCK
Refer to get $15
If you have this suspicion please refer to https://relxnow.com/pages/verify to verify the authenticity of your product.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to upholding a high level of quality and service by RELX. RELX advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While RELX would like to help victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims at our sole discretion.
RELX only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official RELX website and must be returned directly to RELX within fourteen (14) days of product receipt RELX will not be able to process refunds if the tamper-proof seal is broken.
RELX will not be able to provide refunds for devices or pods purchased through authorized RELX retailers. In such cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
You may be asked to pay additional delivery and customs clearance fee depending on your location. Contact our customer service for more details.
Official website: Global: http://www.relxnow.com, Canada: http://ca.relxnow.com, UK: http://relxnow.co.uk, Spain: http://relxnow.es, France: http://relxnow.fr, Russia: http://relxnow.ru, and Malaysia: http://relxnow.my
Please follow the steps below to obtain service under the limited warranty:
1. Review your limited warranty to confirm that your RELX device or pod is covered.
2. Retain your receipt or other proof of purchase for your records.
3. If there is no date of purchase available at the time you request a warranty claim, then the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of manufacture included in the product Serial Code .
4. Follow the warranty claim instructions to submit your claim to the RELX Global Care team or the authorized RELX Stores. You will be required to provide the Serial Code of your RELX device or pod as well as details of the issues experienced.
5. You must return your approved-for-warranty RELX device or pod to Authorized RELX Stores to obtain service on your warranty claim. Authorized RELX Stores will not be responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
1. The RELX Global Care Team may request additional details about the device or pod, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
2. RELX will only honor this limited warranty for customers of minimum age as stipulated by local laws at the time of purchase.
3. RELX will service warranty claims only if the delivery of replacement products is permitted under local laws.
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
2. Damage caused by the device or pod being exposed to or coming into contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
3. Damage caused by operating the device or pod outside the guidelines of permitted or intended use as described by RELX in the device or pod documentation;
4. Damage caused by unauthorized modification to alter functionality or capability;
5. Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by RELX or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by RELX but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
6. Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
7. Any device or pod where the Serial Code has been tampered with, erased, obscured, or is found to not be genuine;
8. Degradation of batteries from normal use (please contact RELX Global Care Team for more information on battery degradation);
9. Damage caused by unauthorised opening, disassembling or tampering with your device or pod in any way; and
10. Devices or pods purchased from unauthorized retailers.
If possible, check your package for damage before you sign for it. If you see damage, refrain from signing for it and hand it back to the courier to return to us. Please contact the RELX Global Care Team if you notice the damage upon delivery. Report damaged products to us within 72 hours of the date of delivery. Failure to do so may result in the claim being denied by the delivery carrier and exclusion from our return/exchange policy.
If you want to replace the product, we recommend that you:
After being received by our customer service, we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
RELX devices and RELX pods come with a One (1) year or Eighteen(18) months limited warranty¹ from the date of manufacture or purchase² from http://www.relxnow.com³ or from Authorized RELX Stores. A replacement device or pod will assume the remainder of the warranty period of the original device or pod.
One (1) year limited warranty¹: RELX Classic device and pods, RELX Alpha device and pods, RELX nano, RELX i device and pods, RELX nano2.
Eighteen(18) months limited warranty¹: RELX Infinity device and pods, RELX Essential device and pods.
The date of manufacture²: RELX Classic pod, RELX Alpha pod, RELX nano, RELX i pod, RELX nano2, RELX Infinity pod and RELX Essential pod.
The date of purchase²: RELX Classic device, RELX Alpha device, RELX i device, RELX Infinity device and RELX Essential device. This does not affect your statutory rights.