ADD TO CART
OUT OF STOCK
Refer to get $15
RELX only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official RELX website and must be returned directly to RELX within fourteen (14) days of product receipt RELX will not be able to process refunds if the tamper-proof seal is broken.
RELX will not be able to provide refunds for devices or pods purchased through authorized RELX retailers. In such cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
You may be asked to pay additional delivery and customs clearance fee depending on your location. Contact our customer service for more details.
Official website: Global: http://www.relxnow.com, Canada: http://ca.relxnow.com, UK: http://relxnow.co.uk, Spain: http://relxnow.es, France: http://relxnow.fr, Russia: http://relxnow.ru, and Malaysia: http://relxnow.my
If you have this suspicion please refer to https://relxnow.com/pages/verify to verify the authenticity of your product.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to upholding a high level of quality and service by RELX. RELX advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While RELX would like to help victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims at our sole discretion.
Please follow the steps below to obtain service under the limited warranty:
1. Review your limited warranty to confirm that your RELX device or pod is covered.
2. Retain your receipt or other proof of purchase for your records.
3. If there is no date of purchase available at the time you request a warranty claim, then the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of manufacture included in the product Serial Code .
4. Follow the warranty claim instructions to submit your claim to the RELX Global Care team or the authorized RELX Stores. You will be required to provide the Serial Code of your RELX device or pod as well as details of the issues experienced.
5. You must return your approved-for-warranty RELX device or pod to Authorized RELX Stores to obtain service on your warranty claim. Authorized RELX Stores will not be responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
1. The RELX Global Care Team may request additional details about the device or pod, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
2. RELX will only honor this limited warranty for customers of minimum age as stipulated by local laws at the time of purchase.
3. RELX will service warranty claims only if the delivery of replacement products is permitted under local laws.